How to remove the Cerber ransomware ?
Remove Cerber Ransomware Ransomware From Windows 7
If you DO NOT plan on paying the ransom and want to try to restore your files, you can follow the below guide. It’s important to understand that by starting the removal process, you risk of losing your files, as we cannot guarantee that you will be able to recover them. Furthermore, your files may be permanently compromised when trying to remove this infection or trying to recover the encrypted documents.
This page is a comprehensive guide, which will remove the Cerber infection from your computer, however we cannot guarantee that your personal files will be recovered. We cannot be held responsible for losing the documents during this removal process.
Method To Uninstall Cerber Ransomware- Ransomware: How To Remove Cerber Ransomware From Windows 7 in An Easy Way
Brief Information On Cerber Ransomware With Consequences
Cerber Ransomware is a ransomware which is creating problem with Windows 7 OS supported PCs these days in different part of the world. Actually its a cryptolocker, program which are responsible to encrypt file and to locks PC. It is designed and developed in such a way that none of the Windows OS keep protected itself. For targeting more and more PCs Cerber Ransomware author distribute it by using bundling method (bind rogue program with e-mail, different pop-up, legit free download application and other). Once this cryptolocker get into the PC by any mode, instantly begins rogue activity on targeted PC. If the hard drive have files with extension .doc, .txt, .ppt, .xml, .xls, .html, .png, .jpeg, .mp4. .pst or any other it easily encrypt them.
One face I like to clarify at this point that Cerber Ransomware firstly encrypt those files which comes in daily use without considering there extension. As supposed it uses AES algorithm for encryption purpose. Once this one completed encryption process deploy ransom demanding message by locking screen. It don not put affect on normal functioning of the PC such as internet accessing, opening new text file etc. You are recommended to not pay ransom any how as it does not confirm that you get complete access of your files but surely loose the paid amount and related details. You are suggested to remove Cerber Ransomware using Windows Scanner and to get back encrypted data using Data Recovery Software.
Steps To Remove Cerber Ransomware From Browsers In Windows 7
1. You are required to launch respective browser and have to go with ‘Tools’ option.
2. After this search for ‘Extension’ option and click it.
3. Now you will get list of installed extension look for Cerber Ransomware or other you want to remove.
4. Lastly select all those extension which you don’t want in your browser and remove it.
5. Close and Restart your browser to take setting in effect.
Ways To Remove Cerber Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
1. Start your PC/Laptop in Safe Mode and Networking for this you have to press F8 key repeatedly while PC reboot.
2. Now a clear screen will appear with few large icon. You will also notice “Safe Mode” in upper left corner of the screen. After this click on Start menu.
3. Start menu prompt immediately, go with Control Panel option.
4. You will come to interact with two different option i.e ‘Uninstall a Program’ or ‘Program and Feature’, Click on it.
5. As you click come to interact with ‘Program and Features’ Window. Now select program which you want to uninstall from right pane of the list and press Uninstall/Change button.
6. Uninstall confirmation pop-up may appear on screen, click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
7. Restart your PC/laptop to come in effect changes.
Remove Cerber Ransomware Entries From Windows 7 Registry
1.Start your Laptop/PC in Safe More and Networking by continuously pressing F8 button of the keyborad.
2.Go with ‘Run’ option from start menu or press ‘Windows’ button with ‘R’ key. Run pop-up windows comes on screen, type ‘regedit’ in space provided and hit ‘OK’.
3.Windows Registry Editor comes on screen with hives like HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, HKEY_CURRENT_USER, HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE, HKEY_USERS, HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG.
4.Go with each tree of the hives and remove unknown and malicious.
5.If required then restart your device.
Removal Of Cerber Ransomware From Windows 7 Task Manger
1.Right click on Taskbar and choose ‘Start Task Manager’ or press Alt+Ctrl+Del simultaneously
2.Go with the ‘Processes Tab’ and end those process which are related with Cerber Ransomware
3.Now choose ‘Services Tab’ and stop unknown services immediately.