Be Alert!!! Once Ransomware infection rare solutions and Costly
Ransomware Virus Infected ?? Need Solution for Decryption ?? Micronics Lab Engineer Can Help for Decrypt Ransomware Virus !!
Once infected your pc than there are solutions in Data Recovery Industries in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India as well as in world.
Ransomware in India: 5th most attacked country; Time to wake up to its dangers!
Incidence of Ransomware in India
India is 5th largest target for Ransomware in the world
To-date malware has not really majorly created a havoc in our lives. We have our antivirus software and we are reasonably protected. But this one is a different genre. Ransomware will silently get into your computer, lock all your files and data and demand a ransom to unlock it and make it usable. If this happens, you could well have a disaster on your hands – unless of course, you have backed up your data safely.
- Your computer must be secure with antivirus
- Be Regular Update your Antivirus Definition
- Do Backup your Important Data in Different Media like e.g. usb external hard disk, pen drive or burn cd/dvd.
- Do not open any unknown Email attachment which is like 1. Income tax assessment 2. Purchase order 3. Account statement etc. .
- Do not use any pen drive or flash drive from unknown computer or laptop
- Do not open any third party unknown website and be alter to download any rar and zip files from online.
State-wise, Karnataka tops the list of ransomware infections, and the other percentages are as follows:
- Karnataka – 36.58 %
- Tamil Nadu – 16.72 %
- Maharashtra – 10.86 %
- Delhi – 10.00 %
- West Bengal -6.70 %
- Uttar Pradesh – 5.33 %
- Telangana – 4.54 %
- Kerala – 3.87 %
- Gujarat – 2.35 %
- Haryana – 1.96 %
Ransomware attack targets in India – Government, Banks, and More
- Three Bank & a Pharma company were hit by Lechiffre ransomware
- Two Business houses reported having paid $ 5 million
- Maharashtra Government hit – Lost data on 150+ computers
- Banks and Small Businesses
- Damage to Government’s Ambitious Schemes – Destroying Digital India